WHY WE NEED YOU:
EKR, Utah’s leading creative agency, is looking for talented, passionate people to help manage client relationships and projects. Our ideal candidate is a meticulous organizer and deadline addict—and they keep their cool under the pressure associated with doing high-quality work in an agency environment. (If you have agency experience, let’s talk.) This person can adeptly coordinate with our account, strategy, creative and development teams, and they are fluent in the languages of marketer, designer, and programmer.
HOW YOU QUALIFY
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working for creative and/or web projects.
- Meticulously organized with the ability to prioritize and solve problems.
- Demonstrated success in managing people and client relationships.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and online marketing channels.
- Excellent note-taker.
HOW YOU STAND OUT
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus.
- Highly effective communicator with a warm enthusiastic attitude.
- Deep consumer empathy
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Solid analytics and attention-to-detail
- Brings enthusiasm to the workplace and is motivated by a challenge.
- Highly collaborative work style
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The responsibility of the Account Coordinator is to coordinate all internal efforts between departments. Responsibilities include but are not limited to writing proposals, assist in managing client budgets. Must be detail-oriented, have excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and be a team player. A knowledge/experience of advertising is helpful.
There is an opportunity for the position to grow into an Account Manager position for the right candidate.
Successful candidates must have strong general business skills: the ability to write and speak effectively, demonstrated leadership experience, a capacity for statistical analysis, and developed organizational skills.
- Plan on receiving a follow-up email to go over the next steps in the next 3-5 business days.