WHY WE NEED YOU:
EKR, Utah’s leading creative agency, is looking for talented, passionate people to help manage client relationships and projects. Our ideal candidate is a meticulous organizer and deadline addict—and they keep their cool under the pressure associated with doing high-quality work in an agency environment. (If you have agency experience, let’s talk.) This person can adeptly coordinate with our strategy, creative and development teams, and they are fluent in the languages of marketer, designer, and programmer.
HOW YOU QUALIFY
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years working as an Account Manager or similar position for creative and/or web projects.
- Meticulously organized with the ability to prioritize and solve problems.
- Demonstrated success in managing people and client relationships.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and online marketing channels.
- Excellent note-taker.
HOW YOU STAND OUT
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus.
- Highly effective communicator with a warm enthusiastic attitude.
- Deep consumer empathy
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Solid analytics and attention-to-detail
- Brings enthusiasm to the workplace and is motivated by a challenge.
- Highly collaborative work style
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Owns the overall health, profitability, and growth of assigned accounts.
- Handles day-to-day communication.
- Takes ownership for the successful delivery of client projects.
- Manages and motivates assigned team members to ensure client needs are met.
- Helps clients stick to budgets and offers creative solutions for handling scope creep.
- Anticipates problems and creates contingency plans.
- Identifies opportunities for new business and account growth.
- Provide strategic guidance, tactical recommendations, and leadership to clients.
- Make suggestions to improve internal policies and procedures.
- Plan on receiving a follow-up email to go over the next steps in the next 3-5 business days.