EKR is looking for a talented, passionate person to join our brand strategy team. Our ideal candidate is a strong researcher who can turn meaningful insights into powerful strategies. And if you’re a Marvel nerd or sports fan even better. This person will help with all aspects of the brand strategy process, including research design and execution, brand positioning, naming, strategy development and marketing execution.
- Assist in designing and conducting primary and secondary research (including competitor and industry analyses, surveys, interviews and workshops).
- Create and present engaging research presentations and reports for clients’ top executives.
- Analyze research to help create positioning, messaging, personas, strategies and tactics.
- Assist in generating, vetting and testing names for products and companies.
- Help craft targeted and creative campaigns based on data.
- Help plan and coordinate media buying for select clients.
- Assist in helping clients identify opportunities for growth and differentiation.
- Continually look for ways to improve team processes.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3+ internships doing related work.
- A proactive innovator and learner.
- Deep understanding of research and strategy development.
- Basic understanding of sales and business processes.
- Strong writing skills with a solid attention to detail, grammar and quality.
- Is a highly effective communicator and capable presenter.
- Meticulously organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Brings enthusiasm to the workplace and is motivated by a challenge.