EKR is looking for a digital marketing manager to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and strategies for our clients. The successful candidate will exhibit a strong analytical and creative mind coupled with a passion for driving results. We’re looking for smart, energetic individuals to join the digital marketing team to manage digital marketing campaigns and strategies for a variety of clients.
Please apply if you’re enthusiastic about digital marketing and conversion optimization. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our client’s campaigns and produce results based on client objectives.
- Design digital marketing campaigns for clients.
- Coordinate client ad campaigns on multiple channels (Google Ads, Social, content promotion, etc.)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects for digital marketing clients.
- Use metrics to optimize the customer journey and improve conversions.
- Work with Digital Marketing Director to ensure marketing efforts are effective.
- Manage multiple marketing channels including, SEO, Paid, Social and CRO.
- Define testing plans, use heat maps, analytics and other data at your disposal to exceed campaign objectives.
- Work with account management, creative and development teams to ensure digital marketing campaign success.
- Suggest and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics to increase performance.
- Implement conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager.
- Develope KPI’s and reporting dashboards to present campaign performance.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs and report on campaign success to clients.
- Be a proactive innovator and learner.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years managing digital marketing campaigns (agency experience is a plus.)
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- Ability to analyze data and draw thoughtful conclusions.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Highly creative, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong writer with solid attention to grammar, quality and detail.
- Be able to collaborate with others as well as work alone.
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certification are required.
INTERESTED? EMAIL THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO CAREERS@EKRAGENCY.COM
- Cover letter