The digital marketing specialist will oversee digital marketing campaigns and marketing strategies for our digital marketing clients. They’ll need to exhibit a strong analytical and creative mind, with a passion for turning leads into conversions. We’re looking for smart, energetic individuals to join the digital marketing team to help develop and manage SEO and PPC strategies for a variety of clients.
Please apply if you’re enthusiastic about digital marketing campaigns such as SEO, PPC, content marketing, websites and even conversion optimization. Ultimately, you should be able to promote our client’s campaigns and produce results based on client needs.
- Design digital media campaigns for digital marketing clients
- Coordinate client content marketing strategies
- Manage end-to-end digital projects for digital marketing clients
- Use metrics to optimize the customer journey and improve conversions.
- Work with Digital Marketing Director to ensure SEO/PPC efforts are effective.
- Define testing plans, use heatmaps, analytics and other data at your disposal to determine improvements to the customer journey.
- Work with account management, creative and development teams to ensure digital marketing client campaign success
- Suggest and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics to increase performance
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- A proactive innovator and learner
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ Year in a digital marketing role doing PPC or SEO (Agency experience is a plus.)
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Ability to analyze data and draw thoughtful conclusions
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Highly creative, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong writer with solid attention to grammar, quality and detail
- Be able to collaborate with others as well as work alone
- Google Adwords or Google Analytics Certification is preferred
INTERESTED? EMAIL THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO CAREERS@EKRAGENCY.COM
- Cover letter