EKR is hiring a Drupal Developer to work directly with customer websites built on the Drupal CMS. This person will be responsible for full-stack development including implementation of design (CSS & HTML), dynamic interactivity, as well as module development and integration with 3rd party systems. They will work directly with our design team, project managers and key customers.
- Extend the functionality of Drupal through modules and custom code.
- Integrate a Headless Drupal environment with a separate Node.js front-end framework.
- Enforce web standards compliance.
- Introduce and implement innovative techniques and technologies.
- Ensure that websites are thoroughly tested and work across multiple platforms and browsers.
- Help scope development projects and plan milestones, deliverables, and time-lines.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience with Drupal.
- Expert with HTML and CSS (HTML5 & CSS3).
- Expert experience skinning and customizing Drupal.
- Advanced experience with PHP.
- Experience with Node.js would be ideal.
- Obsessive attention to detail, ensuring that website functions as expected and applications are relatively bug free.
- Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Motivated to research and learn about new technologies and practices.
Email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on this page to submit your application.
- Cover letter