Are you looking to become a web developer? EKR is hiring an HTML Developer Intern to work directly on customer projects to update and manage website content. This person will work from existing HTML templates but will need to be able to customize them to meet the needs of the content and the customers.
- Work from a queue of customer requests to create web content in HTML and update existing HTML content.
- Self-manage completion of web projects and work with customer to ensure satisfaction.
- Escalate large projects for prioritization to an extended team that includes project management, design and senior development resources.
- Ensure that all web pages adhere to template guidelines and customer style guide.
- Create HTML code that validates and complies with current web standards.
- Test content thoroughly using multiple supported browsers.
Skills & Experience
- Must know basics of HTML and be familiar with CSS.
- Have a basic understanding of Web technology and terminologies.
- Attention to detail, ensuring that pages look correct, code is clean, content makes sense, and pages adhere to style guide.
- Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Good communications skills and customer service focused attitude.