Does survey data and analysis get you going? Our unpaid market research interns use a variety of research methods to explore the minds of customers and identify opportunities within client companies and industries.
- Survey creation and analysis
- Conduct in-person and phone interviews
- Plan and help conduct focus groups
- Conduct secondary research, including competitive analysis
- Prepare research reports and presentations
- Ability to analyze data and draw thoughtful conclusions
- Proficient in creating presentations
- Ability to ask the right questions
- Understanding of business structures and principles
- Passionate about building brands
- Ability to think and write creatively
- Be able to collaborate with others as well as work alone
- Be an innovator and figure out ways to get things done better
- Be able to work 10-20 hours a week
Info to know
- You’ll receive class credit from your school.
- Our offices are located in downtown Provo.
- We love our cereal bar, fridge full of sodas and Free Lunch Fridays. Our interns do too.