EKR seeks a paid search specialist to develop and execute digital advertising campaigns and strategies for our clients. The successful candidate will exhibit a strong analytical and creative mind coupled with a passion for turning leads into conversions. We’re looking for smart, energetic individuals to join the digital marketing team to help digital advertising campaigns and strategies for a variety of clients.
Please apply if you’re enthusiastic about digital advertising and conversion optimization. Ultimately, you should be able to promote client campaigns and produce results based on client objectives.
- Create and manage PPC and social ad campaigns for digital marketing clients
- Coordinate client ad strategies on multiple channels (Google Ads, Social, content promotion, etc.)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects for digital marketing clients
- Use A/B testing to optimize ads and improve conversions
- Work with the digital marketing manager to ensure campaign success
- Work with account management, creative and development teams to ensure digital marketing client campaign success
- Suggest and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics to increase performance
- Implement conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Monitor ROI and KPIs and report on campaign success to clients
- Be a proactive innovator and learner
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years managing paid search ads (agency experience is a plus.)
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Ability to analyze data and draw thoughtful conclusions
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Highly creative, thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong writer with solid attention to grammar, quality and detail
- Be able to collaborate with others as well as work alone
- Google Ads and Google Analytics Certification is preferred
INTERESTED? EMAIL THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO CAREERS@EKRAGENCY.COM
- Cover letter