WHY WE NEED YOU:
The VP of Demand Generation will serve as a key marketing leader within EKR, helping to champion a “digital-first” planning culture and guiding efforts to further adopt digital technologies as a core part of our service offering and our own marketing program. We need someone who can lead a team of digital function experts—online advertising, social, SEO, SEM, database marketing, marketing automation, and analytics—in an effort to grow our clients’ revenue while strengthening our brand.
HOW YOU QUALIFY
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years marketing/brand management experience in B2B and B2C industries
- Demonstrated aptitude for optimizing marketing campaigns based on real-time data analysis
- 6+ years’ experience in a digital marketing function with a deep knowledge and passion for current and emerging digital marketing technologies
- Solid knowledge of core digital marketing competencies, including email marketing, digital advertising, SEO, SEM, social media, content marketing and analytics
- 3+ years experience of direct team supervision with a track record of ownership and accountability
- Proven ability to manage creative development processes relative to digital implementations
HOW YOU STAND OUT
- Passionate leadership style—for the business and for the team
- Well-developed strategic planning skills
- Deep consumer empathy
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Solid analytics and attention-to-detail
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Highly collaborative work style
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Monitor emerging digital marketing technologies, tools, and trends. Incorporate industry best practices into internal digital marketing recommendations.
- Partner with EKR marketing strategy colleagues to define key brand and business development objectives for our clients, then effectively translate strategies and goals into corresponding digital initiatives. Ensure digital team activities are fully integrated with broader marketing team initiatives.
- Design and present digital marketing solutions to meet our clients’ needs, then direct the implementation of those solutions.
- Direct the efforts of the digital marketing team. Oversee team planning, strategy development, scheduling, and project prioritization. Be accountable for all team deliverables.
- Working with our CMO, lead the development of an optimized customer acquisition strategy for EKR, leveraging market research insights.
- Drive digital team efforts to continuously test and deploy new programs for increasing our clients’ site traffic and rate of conversion while decreasing their customer acquisition costs.
- Partner with the website development team to identify and develop key site content and functionalities needed to deliver on desired consumer site experiences.
- From the ground up, work with the website development team to structure and implement sound digital strategy into the sites we produce.
- Champion the ongoing improvement of EKR’s digital capabilities. Mentor junior digital team members to grow their skillsets.
- Actively cultivate a network of external resources to provide ad hoc required support while helping the internal team stay current with cutting-edge industry advancements.
- Please submit a resume and portfolio of previous work to Bill Brady, President. Include references.
- email@example.com / 801-377-9321 x207
- Plan on receiving a follow-up email to go over the next steps in the next 3-5 business days.