EKR is seeking a Web Analytics Specialist who’s responsibilities include providing data and analysis of key web metrics utilizing Google Analytics and VWO as well as supporting key stakeholders in providing necessary information to assist with critical business decisions. We are looking for someone who likes a challenge and enjoys diving deep into the data to find information that others would simply look over. There are many pieces to the puzzle and the ideal candidate would have no problem putting those pieces together.
- Performing measurement, analysis and reporting of web and campaign performance metrics from Google Analytics and major web tracking platforms.
- Performing user research as needed; reporting strategic and actionable recommendations to website teams.
- Supporting localization and personalization activities to aid in maximizing website conversions.
- Defining and maintaining core competencies, best practices and benchmarks surrounding digital analytics.
- Creating and distributing necessary reports and dashboards for business stakeholders.
- Identifying opportunities for optimization of web sites, email campaign, and SEO/SEM programs.
- Regularly research, test, and share new industry developments, philosophies, and other learnings.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in web analytics and related tools.
- Proven working experience with the Google suite of tools (Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Ads).
- Proven working experience with optimization and user testing tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Crazyegg, Hotjar, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, to build rapport with users and research subjects, and to communicate findings to internal teams clearly and effectively.
- Ability to define A/B and multivariate test scenarios and success metrics.
- Ability to present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Proven track record of success with metric-driven results.
Submit a resume and cover letter using the form on this page, or you may email them directly to email@example.com. Employment references should also be included.