EKR is looking for two temporary (6 months) Web Content Managers to conceive, develop and produce content for a wide range of digital projects. They will help facilitate the migration of web content into a new content management system including all digital assets, call to actions, and all other ancillary content. The content manager will act as proxy for stakeholders to assess and apply best practices regarding SEO, UX, and administer corporate styles effectively for clear, optimized content.
- Review and revise existing web content to adhere to current corporate style and messaging.
- Generate copy that achieves the desired objectives and conforms to space limitations in a creative way.
- Edit copy for brand transitions, acquisitions, removals, and other internal changes.
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships throughout the content creation and/or editing processes.
- Maintain consistent voice and tone appropriate for corporate styles and product terminology.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of persuasive writing that is SEO and SEM friendly.
- Work with a content team to reach time-sensitive goals.
- Use analytics to develop content strategies for brands and stakeholders.
- Proof, compose, and edit general web copy.
- Work with publishers to manage daily web content changes and assigned projects.
Skills & Experience
- BA in English or marketing-related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of current web-writing best practices and research.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Superior writing and editing skills.
- Experience with content management systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of basic HTML and markdown.
- Experience with SEO and on-page optimization.
- Exceptional research skills.
- An eye for detail and a collaborative demeanor.
- Experience in an Agile work environment.
- Self-starter with experience managing assigned tasks and/or projects
- Excellent communication skills.
- Please submit a resumé, cover letter and portfolio of previous work (no student projects). Include writing samples, editing comparisons and references.