We’re hiring a Web Developer to work on web based projects for our customers. Ideally this developer would be a full-stack developer, but we’re flexible on that requirement for the right person. In this role, the developer will work directly with our design team, project managers and key customers.
- Create HTML/CSS from provided designs.
- Create back-end functionality using PHP, Node.js and/or other languages.
- Create MVC based web applications using PHP frameworks such as Laravel.
- Integrate with various APIs and 3rd party services.
- Create themes and extend the functionality of content management systems like WordPress or Drupal.
- Help configure and maintain web hosting environments.
- Introduce and implement innovative techniques and technologies.
- Ensure that websites are thoroughly tested and work across multiple platforms and browsers.
- Help scope development projects and plan milestones, deliverables, and time-lines.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years experience.
- Expert with HTML and CSS (HTML5 & CSS3).
- Experience with PHP.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Laravel.
- Experience with Drupal and other CMS platforms.
- Experience with task management software such as JIRA.
- Obsessive attention to detail, ensuring that website matches design pixel per pixel and applications are well tested.
- Motivated to research and learn about new technologies and practices.