EKR is looking for an account manager with the discipline to own client relationships and projects, stick to client budgets, and solve problems creatively. Our ideal candidate is a meticulous note taker, organizer and deadline addict—and they keep their cool under the sometimes maddening pressure associated with doing high quality work in an agency environment. (If you have agency experience, let’s talk.) This person can adeptly coordinate with our strategy, creative and development teams, and they are fluent in the languages of marketer, designer and programmer.
- Handles day-to-day communications with clients and other stakeholders.
- Interacts frequently with senior professionals and management.
- Involved in business development with current clients.
- Takes responsibility for the success of projects and client relationships.
- Coordinates work between departments and holds individual contributors accountable for deliverables.
- Determines best method to achieve results and may make suggestions to improve policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus.
- 3+ years working as an account manager for creative and web projects.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and online marketing channels.
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Demonstrated success in managing people and client relationships.
- Is a highly effective communicator with a take-charge attitude.
- Brings enthusiasm to the workplace and is motivated by a challenge.
- Anticipates problems using a pragmatic approach.